Im gonna do well, iALLAH

Dulu tak eksaited nak mohon USM, lansung tak. Eventhough memang tersangat la nak study dekat Penang. First tak confident, second thought is kalau dapat taknak rasa in between. Let the dateline blah macam tu je :S Bila kawan kawan pergi Munsyi Exam, rasa regret bila tak dapat being in one of them. Then pulun je UPU, ada rezeki ada. Takda? I nak kawin. Hahaha. Okay, enough.

Result USM keluar, rasa pheww best la siapa dapat. Untung *dalam hati sangat la regret tak apply. Then today I got my UPU result. Before this, sangat depending on UTEM or UPSI. But ALLAH knows better. I got UITM for science mathematic in computers. Yeaaah its maths hoookay. Numbers, algebraic, calculus and blabla. I do apply chem, major chem but see what I got. Its Maths :) The application is smooth, really smooth. Enough, tak baik nak mengeluh. What we got is the best than what we expect. Hope do, my first degree is well and excel. iALLAH.