I'm tired. seriously tired

Loser kan bila tak boleh pertahankan pendirian


Lagi loser bila tak ada hak nak

bersuara

bila taknak


That one feeling when you realized you've done everything you can to fix things together with a good intention but all the hard work that you thought would pay off in the end of the day are wasted.



Im tired of feeling empty inside


Kat Uitm tu aku rasa kawan tu apa tahu, bagilah peluang aku rasa lagi lama kawan tu ape.

Tolonglah.











How can I stop the whole world, to tell everyone

what I want,what I wanna be, What i wanna do. 

I wish I meet hearless person, tell everything

and he/she only listen, not judge

Nak cari orang faham kita, susah. 
percayalah
sebab aku tak jumpa pon lagi siapa.



I am glad, though. I am glad that the person was once in my life, and made me feel like i'm on the cloud 9. Mistakes, regrets, but hey there were memories made.
I love all of you, kawan.