Dreamer Talking

Things I want to do #2

I've something to say.Dreams and happy things to do100 things i want to do before i die.100 things i want to do before i die.100 things i want to do before i die.100 things i want to do before i die.1001 cose prima di morire.Before I die I want to,Before I dieI've something to say.100 things i want to do before i die.100 things i want to do before i die.100 things i want to do before i die.100 things i want to do before i die.Tumblr100 things i want to do before i die.100 things i want to do before i die.♥ ;D !

Tumblrto do list ✓Dreams and happy things to doBefore I die1001 cose prima di morire.I've something to say.Before I Dieto do list ✓When boysBefore I dieDreams and happy things to doBefore I dieperfect bucket listto do list ✓cool, dancing, rain - inspiring picture on Favim.com(1) I've something to say.TumblrWhen boysBefore I dieBefore I dieBefore I dieto do list ✓Dreams and happy things to doI've something to say.I've something to say.Before I dieI've something to say.Before I dieI've something to say.Before I die


Newer Post Older Post Home

Memperkenalkan

My photo
Shafiqahafandi
memang dah 2013 dan aku masih sama.
View my complete profile

Yang setia digodam

  • Please sangat tawwwww...
    P E N A T
  • gdsjht
    Playlist #26
  • Zahiril Adzim
    tak faham
  • JATOHMASOKLONGKANG
    0821 4000 2080 | 6 Manfaat Air Putih Untuk Kesehatan | Jual Arang Aktif
  • lidah
    2014
  • Shafa Sumardi
    Hibernasi
  • ini fynn jamal cakap.
    kontradiksi
  • mosyuki borhan
    belajar
  • i know you're reading
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.