Dear you know who you are. I know, you must reading this. I can tell if verbal, but sometimes there are things more easily understood by writing. * cough * readers, if you think this entry makes you feel nauseous and want to vomit, feel free to close the tabs.
We do not always see each other. We always fight. Always. I remember, when your flight to Delft. And I stuck with the traffic and bad weather. I did not manage to send or see you for the last time. And how bad I cried at that time. I can not remember.
and what makes me cry badly is because I did not manage to make peace with you before you go. but you are over protective, until I think you consider me as a small child who could not walk.
I think I only have you. and you. and you. and you have become an obstacle for me to meet him and probably he who is supposed to be in my life, although in fact he was only in my imagination and you are my reality.
I want to turn my life 360 degrees and meet other people.
but my life is still on the same axis, and I did not want to meet other people
sometimes we will feel too long we defend something, until we are exhausted and we think we need to stop. we miss the faithful hands grasp our hands from the start
please forgive me, I am selfish.
I forget the real, personal and my feelings remain the same as before
for someone who is in Netherlands