Never give up please

We always argue. I said, i dont like your choice. Its too old or not suit my taste everytime you buy me something. But I end up wear it all the time. I realised, mom's choice the best.

We always argue when it comes to boys. I can't even be friend with random boys. If you dont like him, i cant even friend with him. I once feel you are so lame. at this age, we can be friend with everyone and anyone. But I realised, i'm your daughter. and i'm so lucky all my friends are the best among the best.

Dulu masa sekolah rendah, kakak aktif gila sukan. and i still remember, masa ibu larang kakak pergi main volleyball. and kakak tarik diri satu hari sebelum tournament. Kakak marah sangat. Sampai I stop from sports. But I know, you know the best. You always know the best.

you keep telling me jangan kelam kabut. buat kerja dapur elok2. jangan malas masak. Nanti mak mentua tak suka. And I always told you dont worry, its just a small matter. And you once told me nanti mak mentua ingat ibu tak ajar kakak semua benda ni. Yes mom, i got your point! and i realised its actually a big deal.

Ibu, stay strong. stay healthy. wait until I complete my degree. wait until we, your sons and daughters complete our study. Get a job and be what we want to be. Ibu, wait until i get married. and i want you to see my best man.

I love you. I love you no matter what happens. I promise i'll be a good daughter and bestfriend for you.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9